BodyBliss Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase your gift voucher online. Alternatively, you can sms or email or visit us in the studios, please sms or call 0409 602 547 to arrange your gift voucher to be picked up.
If you do not wish to order a gift voucher online and would like it posted, please specify:
Name of sender.
- The Recipient, as you want them to appear on the gift certificate.
- Specific Treatment, or ‘to the value of’.
- Where it is to be sent via post, requiring full name and address, or if you are in a hurry, please use the online option.
- Feel free to list any special instructions also.
- Specific time to call to organise payment.
- A phone number to contact you by.
Once the details have been received we can call you at a specific time you request to organise credit card transaction payment over the phone and it will be posted at your request within one working day. please note it may take up to a week for postage to be delivered sometimes and we are not responsible for Australia post mail.
- Vouchers are processed on a computer system and only valid for 6 months from date of purchase and the computer will void after the 6 months.
- Vouchers may be extended beyond the validity date with prior notice to 6 month expiry and if there is extenuating circumstances given in that time, important that you call prior to expiry date to organise this.
- Non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for products.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online through a secure website, via credit card over the phone and posted purchaser or recipient.
For routine bookings and information call 0409 602 547, you can also sms or email [email protected]
Please provide the following information if leaving a message while booking your appointment:
- Date and Time frame you are requesting
- Type of treatment required.
- If making a double/group booking please specify if you would like separate rooms.
Our services are in high demand and are often booked days in advance. Please allow for flexibility in your request.
Same day bookings may be available when booking online.
When making a booking for a couple, our bookings system will book singly per person, please book for one person and specify if you want two or more in the comment section.
Please be aware that full payment of your appointment is required within 24 hours of appointment confirmation, an invoice will be sent to your email that will require on-line payment through a secure website, just click on the link provided in the email. If your appointment is the same day please expect a phone call from us to secure and confirm your booking.
We are by appointment only and a strict cancellation policy applies, please give as much notice as possible so these appointments can be used by others. Your appointment is booked especially for you and 24 hours notice is required if there is a cancellation or any changes to your treatment. Your credit card details will be required to secure the booking and if less than 24 hours notice is given and unless we receive another booking your credit card will be processed (3% surcharge applies on Mastercard and Visa and 5% surcharge on American Express).
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior so you are relaxed and rested ready to fill out your questionnaire and to start on time so you get the most out of your treatment, the booking is held specifically for you, if you are running late we cannot go overtime.
If you do not wish to pay prior via secure site/stripe invoice. To secure your booking your credit card details are required before appointment via phone. On the day of treatment BodyBliss Margaret River accepts cash, eftpos or all major credit cards. Please note 5% surcharge applies to American Express.
It is recommended that clients shower prior to arrival, The therapist will refuse or terminate the treatment, and charges in full will be assessed, if any of the following conditions are encountered, broken skin or lesions, misconduct such as solicitation or suggestive comments, medical conditions, intoxication of alcohol or drug use prohibiting massage, payment will still be required. Whilst we endeavour to look after your belongings, Body Bliss takes no responsibility for loss or damage to customers belongings.
In keeping with our firm commitment to your comfort, cleanliness, safety and hygiene, we use only thoroughly sanitised and sterilised equipment for all services and treatments.
You will be required to complete and sign a questionnaire that will be provided to identify and address any health issues/concerns you may have. Please let the Therapist know what expectations you have from your massage. For best results, just lie back and relax once you are in session. Do not feel obligated to make conversation. Feel free, however to give feedback. Please speak up if you desire more or less pressure, are too warm or cold or experience any discomfort.
We can be contacted via phone, sms or email. Appointments are available by appointment between the hours of 9.30am-6.30pm everyday. We have professional therapists on-call who specialise in an array of treatments, so if you require a specialised treatment flexibility is a must.
Driving time approximately 3 hours
Destination: BodyBliss Holistic Studios, u3/34 Fearn Avenue, Margaret River
- Kwinana freeway, south bound, route 2 (drive for approximately 100ks)
- At the roundabout take 1st exit onto Bunbury Bypass. National route 1
- (drive 4.9ks)
- Turn left onto Bussell Highway, State route 10 (drive 46.4ks)
- At the roundabout take 1st exit onto Busselton Bypass, go through 1 roundabout.
- At the roundabout take first exit onto Bussell Hwy. State route 10 (drive 38.0ks)
- Pass Margaret River township before you get to the high school turn right onto
- Wallcliffe Road (drive 99 meters)
- Turn right onto Fearn Avenue (drive 100 meters)
- Destination is on the left, two story rammed earth building called the “Reef Centre, opposite Prideaus Accommodation, plenty of parking at the front or back of building.
Directions from Perth to Meditation & Sound in Boronup – Forest Grove: By appointment only. Once booking is confirmed an sms will be sent with specific address details.
Seclusion, Peace, Relaxation…
Body Bliss spent years doing mobile service around the regions, here are some suggestions of retreats, resorts, lodges, guesthouses listed below.